Terms and Policy Content
TERMS AND CONDITIONS for all students We undertake to offer the courses and services described within.
These Terms and Conditions apply both to the students of the ICT College (the person who signs the Application Form).Your application
1. Once your application has been received and we have confirmed the enrolment, a binding contract exists between you and ICT College. Once a contract exists, all fees are due for the full period of your course.
2. The person signing the application takes responsibility for paying all required fees.
3. Fees must be received by ICT College.
4. If we are unable to accept your application for enrolment, we will offer you an alternative course or course start date, or we will suggest a similar course at a comparable school. If these are not acceptable to you, we will refund all fees paid.
5. We reserve the right not to accept any application for enrolment of any student at any stage of the application or booking process. In the event that your application is declined, all fees received will be refunded in full, but we shall be under no obligation to give reasons for the decision.Payment
6. We guarantee a place on a course or program at ICT College only after we have received your full payment.
7. Online payments may not be made in instalments. If you want to pay partial, print your assessment form and show it to the cashier.
8. Any change which results in additional charges must be paid for before the change is implemented.
This Data Privacy Statement, which has been prepared in relation to R.A. 10173, otherwise known as Data Privacy Act of 2012, and it’s implementing rules and regulations, describes how personal information are collected, processed, disclosed, and stored by International Computer Technology College (“ICT College”) and is applicable to all persons who apply for or avail of any ICT College’s services, or who has established or propose to establish an account with ICT College, or who have provided or propose to provide third party security to ICT College (“Client”).
WHAT WE GET?
To provide the client with ICT College’s enrollment for educational services, ICT College may collect personal information from the client which may include, but are not limited to:
WHAT WE WILL USE THEM FOR
ICT College may request client’s personal information in connection with any of the following purposes:
METHOD OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Processing refers to the collection, recording, organization, storage, updating or modification, retrieval, use, blocking of personal information.
ICT College may collect personal information through, but not limited to, any of the following:
WHEN DO WE COLLECT
ICT College collects information upon the client’s application for availment of and/or usage of ICT College’s products and services. This includes to account opening/ signing in to Online Enrollment for ICT College.
RECIPIENTS OF INFORMATION
Personal information may be processed within the whole administration of the ICT College to any of the purposes herein declared, to save registration and to process payment transactions.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Any inquiry or request for information regarding this statement may be addressed to the following:
Data Protection Officer